The APF is proud to support our members that live across the globe. Many countries around the world have developed organizations to support their local communities. We hope that enjoy the same opportunity to communicate with one another, develop friendships, and learn about porphyria.
Here are links to patient advocacy groups worldwide that offer support to individuals impacted by porphyria.
- Argentina: Centro de investigaciones sobre porfirinas y porfirias | More information
- Australia: Porphyria Association, Inc. | More information
- Brazil: Associação Brasileira de Porfiria | More information
- Canada: Canadian Association for Porphyria | More information
- Colombia: Fundación Colombiana Para La Porfiria | More information
- Denmark: Porfyriforeningen.dk (Porphyria Association Denmark)
- Denmark: Porfyrier.dk (Danish Porphyria Support Group)
- England: British Porphyria Association
- Finland: Finnish Porphyria Support Group
- France: Association Française des Malades Atteints de Porphyries
- Germany: German Porphyria Support Group
- Italy: Associazione Malati di Porfiria (AMAPO)
- Japan: Sakura Friends | More information
- The Netherlands: The Netherlands
- Norway: Norsk Porfyriforening
- South Africa: Porphyria South Africa
- Spain: Asociación Española de Porfiria
- Sweden: Riksföreningen mot Porfyrisjukdomar
- Switzerland: Schweizerische Gessellschaft für Porphyrie | More information
See the Member Stories section for personal reflections from members of some of our friends outside the U.S.